IU and Her New Haircut

1/29/2014


This time I wanna share 'bout one of my favorite Korean's Singer. Singer not Girl Band. She is IU and she's younger than me (Hmm).  I love her since "Nagging" featuring Seulong about 3 or 4 years ago. She is very talented, she can sings until 3 level high note. Actually, the first time I saw her was in "Boo" but I'm not that interested. And the next time when IU got more popularity and sang a good song I started to love her, especially her voice. Now, she comeback for the new album with a new hair style. She cut her long hair and now comeback with her short hair. IU looks so mature with her short hair and also she looks amazing and fresh. I do love her new hair cut, it looks perfect with her face. If I don't have a round face maybe I'll cut my hair like her. Heheh. 


You Might Also Like

5 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images